Please read through these terms before using our Service. By accessing and using the Service, you expressly agree to the following Service Terms.
1. APPLICABILITYThe terms and conditions herein govern your use of the BarcodeBeamer Service, application or website and other related services (collectively "Service"), operated by Canned Bit Ltd, its subsidiaries or affiliates or suppliers.
Please note that you are not allowed to use the Service, if you do not agree to these Service Terms.
2. USING THE SERVICEBy using the Service you understand and agree to: Comply with applicable laws, the Service Terms and good manners; Not submit unlawful, offensive, abusive, pornographic, harassing, libelous or other inappropriate Material; Respect the privacy of others; Obtain any consents, permission or licenses that may be required for you to have the legal right to submit any Material; and You understand that the Service is licensed and/or made available "as is". Unless otherwise provided by law, Canned Bit Ltd makes no, and hereby expressly disclaims all, warranties, express, implied, statutory, or otherwise with respect to the applications, including non-infringement and the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
3. RIGHT TO USE THE SERVICE AND THE CONTENTS THEREOFThe Service and the applications of the site are Copyright © Canned Bit Ltd (or the respective Canned Bit's suppliers or other third parties). Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Reproduction, transfer, distribution or storage of part or all of the contents in any form without the prior written permission of Canned Bit Ltd is prohibited except in accordance with the following terms. Canned Bit Ltd consents to you using the Service on your computer or mobile terminal or other similar devices, as applicable, downloading the outcomes of the Service and printing copies of extracts from these pages for your personal use only and not for redistribution unless consented to in writing by Canned Bit Ltd. The Service and the content thereof may be used solely for private, non-commercial purposes, subject to these Service Terms and any applicable laws. Please note that individual applications, documents and/or Services provided on the site as part of the Service may be subject to additional terms, such as end-user software agreements indicated in connection with the applications, documents and/or Services. The Service may be offered in some countries only and may be provided only in selected languages. The Service may be network dependent, contact your network service provider for more information. Canned Bit Ltd reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, improve and correct the Service. The Service may not be available during maintenance breaks and other times. Canned Bit Ltd may also decide to discontinue the Service or any part thereof in its sole discretion. In such case you will be provided a prior notification.
4. POSSIBLE FEES RELATED TO THE SERVICES
Use of some of the Services may be or become subject to a separate charge, which is then announced separately in connection with the Services. You may incur additional fees from the use of mobile and/or Internet services of your network or other telecommunications operator/carrier and/or other service provider, including without limitation SMS, MMS and other services that require the use of airtime and mobile data services. Canned Bit Ltd assumes no responsibility for the payment of such fees. Your operator/carrier is in every respect solely responsible for the services it provides to you.
5. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITESFor your easy accessibility BarcodeBeamer may include links to sites on the Internet that are owned or operated by third parties. Upon following a link to such third-party site, you shall review and agree to that site's rules of use before using such site. You also agree that Canned Bit Ltd has no control over the content of that site and cannot assume any responsibility for material created or published by such third-party sites. A link to a non-BarcodeBeamer site does not imply that Canned Bit Ltd endorses the site or the products or services referenced in such third party site. In addition, users may create links within the Service to content that has not otherwise been submitted to the Service. You agree that Canned Bit Ltd is neither responsible for nor liable for any such links.
6. FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS BY YOUThere is possibility within the Service for you to actively participate. By submitting any content, information or feedback ("Material") to any of Canned Bit Ltd's servers, for example, by e-mail or via the site, you agree that: (a) the Material will not contain any item that is unlawful, invasive of another person's right of privacy or right of publicity or otherwise inappropriate due to, without limitation, its libelous, slanderous or defamatory nature and recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Materials;(b) you will use reasonable efforts to scan and remove any viruses or other contaminating or destructive features before submitting any Material; and (c) your use of the site will not compromise the security or integrity of Canned Bit Ltd's computer systems, networks or web site(s) or servers, whether by allowing intruders into the same, introducing viruses or other threats, imposing a disproportionate or unreasonably large load on this site or its infrastructure, or using any computer programming routine, file or device to damage or interfere with the operation of the Service. Canned Bit Ltd does not and cannot review the Material posted by users on its Service and is not responsible for such Material. Canned Bit Ltd may at any time at its exclusive discretion monitor or moderate or remove any Material submitted by you or other users.
7. BREACH OF THE SERVICE TERMSIn the event Canned Bit Ltd deems, at its exclusive discretion, that you are in whatsoever manner in breach of the Service Terms, Canned Bit Ltd shall take any action of whatsoever nature, as it may deem at its exclusive discretion appropriate, to address your breach, including without limitation prevention of access and any legal action in any competent authority or court. Specifically, Canned Bit Ltd has the right to terminate your right to use the Service without notice at any time for any reason at Canned Bit Ltd's sole discretion and in particular, if you breach these Service Terms or use the Service unlawfully or in a way that Canned Bit Ltd deems inappropriate, for example for commercial purposes or in case Canned Bit Ltd notices exceptionally high traffic to the site from a particular IP address(es).
8. CONTACT INFORMATION
9. NO WARRANTIESThe service is provided on "as is" and "as available" basis. Canned Bit Ltd does not warrant that the use and/or applications of the service will be available for uninterrupted or error or virus-free. Canned Bit Ltd reserves the right to revise the service and the contents or withdraw access to the same at any time. No warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title or non-infringement or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, is made in relation to the availability, accuracy, reliability, information or content of the service.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITYExcept for liability for death or personal injury caused by gross negligence or intentional misconduct, Canned Bit Ltd shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, lost profits or for business interruption arising out of the use of or inability to use this service, even if Canned Bit Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow exclusion of certain warranties or limitations of liability, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. The liability of Canned Bit Ltd is in such case limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
11. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTYThe Service and related software are protected under international copyright laws and you are hereby notified that copyrights are claimed by Canned Bit Ltd. Subject to the Service Terms, Canned Bit Ltd retains all right, title and interest in the Service and in all Canned Bit Ltd's products, software and other properties provided to you or used by you through the Service.
Other product and company names mentioned at the site may be trademarks or trade names of their respective owners. Your access to this site should not be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any marks appearing on the site without the prior written consent of Canned Bit Ltd or the third party owner thereof.
12. JURISDICTION AND DISPUTE RESOLUTIONThe invalidity of a provision of these Service Terms or any other applicable terms and notices shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. The invalid provision shall be replaced with a valid provision which comes closest to the result and purpose of these Service Terms or any other applicable terms and notices. These Service Terms shall neither exclude nor limit any of your mandatory rights in your country of residence. You agree to abide by applicable export control laws in the USA and other countries and not to transfer or make available, by electronic transmission or otherwise any content, software or materials subject to restrictions under such laws to a destination prohibited by such laws. Except where prohibited by applicable law, these Service Terms and any other applicable terms and notices shall be governed by the laws of Finland. In case you are a US resident the following paragraph shall apply: All matters relating to arbitration shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (9 U.S.C. §1 et. seq.). Any and all claims, except claims for monies due to Canned Bit Ltd, arising out of or relating to the purchase of products, content or services by you shall be barred unless an action or legal proceeding is commenced within eighteen (18) months after the date you or Canned Bit Ltd knew or should have known of the facts giving rise to such claim.
13. MODIFICATION OF THE SERVICE TERMSCanned Bit Ltd reserves the right to make minor changes at any time without prior notice to any terms and notices applicable to individual documents and/or services provided on the Service. Canned Bit Ltd will notify you of such change or modification by posting an updated version of these Service Terms and/or other applicable terms and notices to the Service. If these Service Terms are changed in a material, adverse way, Canned Bit Ltd will provide a separate prior notice advising of such change. You are responsible for regularly re-viewing these Service Terms and other applicable terms and notices. Continued use of the Service shall constitute your consent to such changes.